Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thoughts.

There are times at night before going to sleep that I start thinking about weird and random things.

The other day I was just thinking that i should NEVER go shopping on an empty stomach. I remember talking about this with my brother Min... it's definitely a bad, bad idea. Cos i always end up buying snacks that are unhealthy and actually very unnecessary (i only realise this once my tummy is full with food LOL).

Some days i think i'm just too nice. I let people (who are close to me) take advantage of me... just because i'm a friend and appear friendly, doesn't mean i don't get mad. eugh.. as if i don't know you're talking about me behind my back. and in some cases they forget that i'm still their senior. Can't trust anyone these days, everyone's got an agenda.

A few nights ago, i had a dream. There was this huge black snake with piercing yellow eyes. It looked at me, and I was really close to it. But i wasn't scared at all. It turned into wood on the spot and I noticed there were engravings of the name Allah on its body. I touched the engravings. I still remember how it felt against my fingers. Then the wooden snake moved to let me down gently from the trees... safe and sound on the ground... and i went back to the village. I woke up.

Yes, very random indeed are my thoughts these days.

No comments: