Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Deja Vu.

Last week i started painting again... I looked through the internet for some inspiration... (I didn't know what to paint), but nothing really caught my attention. I knew though i wanted to paint something for decorating the bedroom wall above my bed. So it had to be a bit dark... nothing to draw my sleepy eyes to it in the middle of the night... setting my mind into motion of what could be lurking in the world of the unknown...

So this is what i ended up painting...

My unsigned work.

Yesterday, we went for a walk after dinner... i was curious about this path that my parents like to take on the way to Ferney market... crossing the border of two worlds. (Just kidding - actually the border between Switzerland and France). I turned to my left and i saw this breath-taking view. I couldn't help but take a photo with my phone... other than pics of family and friends, this is the most beautiful photo i took with the dang phone..

I came back home, to realise that it was what i painted a week before.


Now... that's just creepy.

No comments: