Sunday, May 30, 2010

The fight between good and evil.

I've been a great follower of the Dexter tv series... After watching all four seasons, it made me think. Is there really such a thing as being truly a good person, or a bad person?

It's clear cut in the movies - Superman will always be the good guy, and Lex Luther will always be known to be the villian.

In life it wouldn't be. I'm neither a good person or a bad person. I balance both and try to be more of the good... especially when it comes to be a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend and a friend.

I have my weak moments though, like everyone else. The demon in me surfaces at times but sinks back into the darkness of my soul. I guess if you have people you love and love you back unconditionally, it's worth being more good than bad. That's the general idea..

Which one are you?

No comments: