Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm in love... with food.

The fasting month of Ramadhan makes me appreciate the simpler things in life, like:

1) traffic jams - because it focuses my frustrations on the wankers on the road, instead of my hunger.

2) my money - i always make the same mistake of going shopping when i'm super hungry. makes me wanna buy everything off the shelves. LOL

3) people who can cook - this is the time for me to max suck up to them and be extra friendly (so i can eat their great food). :p

4) people around me - they understand why i don't talk as much, and when i do i say nasty things. thank God for understanding friends. you are my family for now, until i meet mine. :-)

To all Muslims out there, don't forget to pray for yourself, your family and the departed. Oh and don't forget to ask for forgiveness from your parents/guardians/elders. You do it once a year, so it can't be that hard! so go do it, dammit. Ehem, i mean... as i was just saying, God bless!

No comments: