Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dinner at Jeck's Place..

No one should be on a diet during the hari raya celebrations...! We continued our quest for food today... and we ended up having dinner at this Singaporean/Thai restaurant called Jeck's Place. Mum enjoyed the food very much... Jeck's Place can be found gob smack in the middle of the red light district.... oh-so-conveniently! you know, just in case customers get hungry after 'work'... haha!

Anyway, i dropped my parents off at the front of the restaurant, so they wouldn't need to walk all the way from the basement carpark. Silly me - made the mistake of wearing this faux fur jacket to keep myself warm... as i made my way to the restaurant, this guy called out to me... thinking i must be one of the 'workers'... yikes! i'm thinking... 'yep it's the jacket'... haha! after dinner, i didn't put on the jacket (naturally), and made sure my camera was visibly hanging off my shoulders, so i looked more of a tourist instead hahaha... plan worked! (hrmmm at least i know it didn't take much effort to look like one!) haha




No comments: