Monday, February 15, 2010

Don't give up.

I know you've tried your best, that's all that matters right now. I think now the best thing to do is to avoid negative situations and people who make you feel like shit. If you can't be around people who make you feel good about yourself, then do your own thing. YouTube helps. Exercise helps. Music, movies and writing helps. I know that when I'm depressed I tend to write a lot more. Because it helps me to calm the fark down. :-)

I know it's really hard right now, but you should feel so lucky. You have people who care about you deeply. There is NO ONE out there who doesn't have any problems. This is only temporary. Overcome your fears and your insecurities. Tell it to yourself everyday that you can do it. Whatever it is that you need to do, you can do it with preserverence. If you want it bad enough, it will happen naturally. And if you don't get it, so what? There are other opportunities out there. Even BETTER opportunities. Just be patient. If you fail, try and try again. Don't give up so easily.

To all my family and friends out there, just when you feel like giving up.... Start thinking about all the things that you should be grateful for. List it all down. You have your health, your home, your family, your friends, and people who care for you. Ignore those bastards/bitches/losers... because what they want to see is for you to give up. They want to see you fall from the glory you CAN reach. They can fark the hell off, for all you care. :) Ganbatte!

No comments: