Friday, October 23, 2009

Three things.

They say good things come in threes...


1) Three names I go by: Tina, Kai, Kaka.
2) Three jobs I have had in my life: Avon lady (selling cosmetics from door-to-door), marketing job for CSM Technology and recruiting prison officers for the Northern Territory Department of Justice.
3) Three places I have lived: perfect! i've only lived in three places anyway - darwin, brunei and geneva
4) Three TV Shows that I watch: how i met your mother, family guy and supernatural
5) Three places I have been: brazil, south korea and saudi
6) Three people who email me on a regular basis: my cousin juanna, my best friend huong and fwd emails from antoine and W/H (you know who u are LOL)
7) Three of my favorite foods: chocolate-covered cornflakes, cheese sticks and sweet sour chicken.
8) Three things I would like to do: shoot that dog that keeps leaving footprints on my front door, eat (cos i'm hungry now) and sleep (cos im tired and don't feel like working on my report)
9) Three things I am looking forward to: christmas vacation, my other best friend kate's wedding and a chance to see my family again.
10) Three useless things i do every week: spending 2 hours a day on facebook, playing pool (cos i never get any better), and watering this plant (which i'm not sure is still alive or not) LOL
11) Three of my favourite sayings:
'Bugger', 'Awesome'(must be said in a high pitch voice) and 'LOL'. LOL!!

No comments: