Friday, September 4, 2009

Cooking attempt #64 took 2 hours, 35 mins.

Success! Ok, almost. I kinda burnt the lamb chops (I know, you can't even tell they're lamb chops). I forgot to mix some garlic, onions, chilli and pepper. hahaha. oh well, that would be a tip for my next cooking attempt #65. I hate eating by myself, but fasting kinda gave me some motivation to cook. It's the kill-switch to my boredom, and slaving over the kitchen will keep me from looking at the watch all the time. :-) At one point, i was thinking, who needs to exercise when all you need to do is to cook! It's a lot of work. The cleaning up after is already an 'amazing' experience on its own. So now, i have a new found appreciation for all the chefs out there who cook for a starving army on a regular basis. :-) I'm beginning to like cooking, i see it as a challenge i must learn to face.. :-)

No comments: