Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Plans. Plans. Plans.

Everybody got plans, God has plans. I got plans... but! i've never really sat down and thought about it! LOL. i have no clue as to where i DO want to be... but i have a general idea of where i DON'T want to be... hahaha that's a start!

i remember being so frustrated in uni... cos i couldn't decide which place suits me best.. in terms of working life, social life, family life... well, just life! for some who know me through and through... i think you've heard me hint about these things every now and then. now that i've worked in three different places (long term)... i can now make a reasonable judgment on what type of environment i am most comfortable in.

of course like everything else, nothing is set in concrete. anything can happen between this time of writing and say, a few months. God knows really. as for now, i'm enjoying my life... i love my family... my two best friends... and certain special people. you know who you are... i am blessed to meet you in this life... you have helped me get through with my own issues..

the times where you feel sorry for your little self is over. i think everyone goes through these stages in their lives. but there comes to a point where all the drama has to stop. you are going to be great! you will excel in whatever you put your heart and soul into. and unlike others, you will not self-destruct.. you're going to be a great alpha. heartless. cold. unpredictable. and yes, damn beautiful. people will love to hate you. LOL

now, that's a plan...

No comments: