Thursday, July 8, 2021

Another list for the record

- Adamian to Ayden: 'Don't go to papa. It's a trap' (when Antoine told them to come there is a present).

- Mama: 'So what shall we do tomorrow on my day off?'. Adamian, 5 yo: 'Restaurant!'

- Ayden noticed a small amount of glitter on the carpet! He also noticed new tyres on the white car the day Antoine changed them.

- Adamian: 'I'm a genius!'. Also Adamian: 'I'm a cool cat!'

- Adamian: 'If you won't let me sleep with Ayden, I will not say I love you!'

- Ayden: 'So what happens when you retire? Where do you get your money from then if you don't work anymore?'

- One morning, found vicks on the floor. Adamian rubbed his feet with it, when he woke up in the middle of the night with a stuffed nose.

- Ayden wrote 'Important!' on a note which came from Philip's mum addressed to me.

- Ayden on 10 April 'How many days till 31 December?' Uhhh

- Ayden hugged me and left a sticker on my back!

- Ayden and Adamian in Solothurn: 'Danke!' 

- 'C'est toi que tu va'

- Adamian 'Why didn't you kiss me?' when I tiptoed out the room, thinking the boys were fast asleep. 

- Adamian and Ayden copied me: 'Another day, another dollar'

- Adamian is peculiar when it comes to his bed (need to ask first if you want to nap/sleep on it) ;p

- 'El primo!' 

- Adamian ' are there also camels where there is snow?'

- Ayden 'If the painter damaged the roof, does he have to pay?'

- Adamian 'Does the bus explode if too many people get inside it?'

- Adamian 'Papa, I touched a snake at the zoo. But it's not poisonous!!'

No comments: