Saturday, August 21, 2010

This post is dedicted to you.


It's been a while since I last wrote down my thoughts or feelings in my posts. So i've decided to this time say something about you, my friend.

I know things have been great between us over the years. But as time goes by, things gradually change.. the distance doesn't help... we drift apart and as they say, nature has taken its course.

I am sorry things have to be this way, but i'm afraid this is a choice i made on my own... You will notice that i don't reply to your emails... or your msgs. I don't answer your calls or send christmas presents.

I once heard someone sing,
'All the miseries in the world combined, is nothing...
compared to how i feel when you say good bye'.


I think this is for our own good, before things get worse and the fond memories we share together turn into bad fragments of my reality.

Let us dream a dream... and let us part with good will and well wishes.

I say farewell to you my sweet love, have a great life and see you on the other side.

xoxo

No comments: