Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jack and Jill went up the hill...

... to fetch a pail of water,
Jack fell down and broke his crown,
and Jill came tumbling after...

I apparently drove Toni crazy with this song. I was singing happily (over and over again) as we hiked up Pointe de Miribel.. which was about an hour away from Geneva across the French border.

As soon as I got out of that bloody car, I was just like "Shit that's high".

But didn't say it to Toni (for obvious reasons). But! The walk was 'shockingly fine' for me and my short legs.

From time to time, I stopped during the walk pretending I was looking at the view... but I was actually out of breath. LOL. Hopefully, Toni didn't notice.

One of the many cows chillin' on the mountain. I took pics of their uhhh landmines of poop but decided not to post them up, just in case the prophets of vomit decided to pay a visit.

Aww wild pink roses...

Perverts! stop checking out his ass from here. LOL

What I initially thought were tombstones turned out to be just posts to give respects to Virgin Mary.




A statue of the Virgin Mary right at the top.


A sneak peek of Lac Leman.

Overall, no complaints from me... before, during or after the hike. It was 'shockingly awesome' (my current catch phrase)... hence I sang the same wonderful song all the way down the mountain... :-)

No comments: