Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy birthday to me... :-)

Thank you for all the presents!!! Love you all!!! Bless you!!
p.s. i will upload the pic of the wii game i got too. forgot to take a pic of it. :-)





But more importantly, I want to thank you for all the love, kindness and friendship given to me over the years... I am blessed to have all of you in my life... And for my friends at the office, who kindly also gave me the lovely orchids above... I am so grateful for the 'surprise' lunch. I knew there was a 'surprise' birthday cake, in line with our tradition at the office... but I was very surprised that there was a lot of FOOD on the table. It was supposed to be only tea and coffee with the cake... :-) hehehe. i wish i could work here forever, we make a great team... Cheers

No comments: