Friday, January 8, 2010

Creative outlet


You need to do something different from your everyday routine. Or else! Everything... and anything can, and WILL piss you off.

There are so many things you can do to relax your body, mind and soul. Take photos... paint... exercise... wrap presents... uhhh, wrap presents? Yes! this is one thing that relaxes me. Nothing is more awesome than giving people you care about pretty presents that will brighten up their day.

Do something for each of these aspects for your own sanity. It will make you swear less on the road... perhaps make you drink and smoke less... spread the positivity and good things will come to you I assure you..

As for the body, last weekend I had a Thai massage... I was in heaven I think for a mere 60 minutes of my life.. and it was worth every penny. Don't be jealous... go on and get one too! LOL

As for the mind, I started reading this book by Stephen Clarke called 'A year in the Merde'... a funny story about a Brit working in Paris for a year. So now I try to use the word merde in every sentence possible... my new favourite word... because it's kewl! :-)

And as for the soul... well i'm still trying to figure that one out. For me, switching my brain off from thinking about work is an accomplishment in itself. Two out of three ain't bad... so my mission for this weekend is to find something that could bring good news to the soul... if there was ever such a thing.

Do you have a creative outlet?

No comments: