Monday, May 25, 2009

Perfect Weekend.

Spending time with the people who matter most to you.. chilling at pool... laughin while watchin A Night at the Museum 2... nothin could be better.. As the cliche goes 'never tell your problems to anyone, 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them..' I think there is some truth in this saying, and I wouldn't wanna bleed someone's ear out anyways on stupid things like... mourning for someone who you thought was The One. But I like to be positive. So I'm going to ignore it for now. I realise that no matter how big or small your problem is, there are always people around you who can help... and make you feel better, even if it's just for a little while.. I am now leaving everything to fate... Only time will tell what the future holds. I did what I could... and I lost something precious... If it comes back, it's meant to be... If not, TOUGH! You'll get over it. LOL. Apparently my recent posts were depressing... and so there needs to be a change in the air...

Here goes nothing...

No comments: