Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cat naps...

saying i love kittens is an understatement.. i guess we have a few things in common, we both like (no, LOVE) to sleep.. we tend to do whatever we want.. a bit of a drama queen at times.. and we will BITE if we don't like you! haha... I have great respect for the photographers who take their pictures for a living, cos they never sit still! you gotta have a lot of patience...


this is chichi sleeping in my arms...
yep, she's got natural blonde highlights...






this is chichi and her fat brother garfield. garfield is cute cos he can sense if i'm upset and he will try to cheer me up by cuddling himself around me...






this one is a bit of a poser haha







A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods! A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!

No comments: